A criminologist developed a test to measure recidivism, where low scores indicate a lower probability of repeating the undesirable behavior. The test is normed so that it has a mean of 140 and a standard deviation of 40. Answer the following questions:
- What is the percentile rank of a score of 172?
- What is the Z score of a test score of 200?
- What percentage of scores fall between 100 and 160?
- What proportion of respondents should score above 190?
- Suppose an individual is in the 67th percentile in this test. What is his or her corresponding recidivism score?
About this question:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by .
Need a new homework/assignment/essay help? Please order, it's fast, easy and fun. Turnaround: 1-4 hours