I need help with this java programming assignment. I need a functional java program that I can run in my compiler (Netbeans) that allows you to control a running back with the arrow keys and avoid opposing players to get to the endzone and score. It should be similar to the attached images.
- use static variables and methods only if needed
- encapsulation: make sure you protect your class variables and provide access to them though methods
- follow the class structure below with some allowable variations in layout, variable naming and more classes (not less).
- Start with a simple class with the main method.
- the only thing this class will do is to create the first JFrame
- then the Frame class will create the first Panel
- Use Listeners as specified in the lesson:
- using the 1-2-3 rule: (1) "implement a Listener interface", (2) implement the abstract methods, and (3) add a Listener
- It needs to use the class Timer as it is described in the lesson
The objective of this assignment is to create a game in which the running back has to carry the ball to the goal line.
- The tackles will move constantly (using the timer) in pursuit of the running back
- The running back movements will be controled by the keyboard
- The actual score (touchdowns and missed attempts) has to be shown.
- Implement a JSlider to set the speed of the game
- Implement choices for the runninback team (at least 3 different choices).
- add more functionality for extra points
About this question:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by .