Each response should be a paragraph or two and should include a concept definition, where, why, how they are important or used in managing a business.
- 1. Explain what calculating the time value of money does.
- 2. What is the difference between effective rate and stated rate?
- 3. Explain the relationship between inflation and the time value of money.
- 4. Give two examples of using annuities.
- 5. Other than the obvious (that one is a payment you make and one is your savings amount) explain the differences in how a mortgage is calculated vs. how the monthly amount you want to save for retirement is calculated.
- 6. What impact does time period have on an annuity?
- 7. What are the things that can be done to increase a FICO score.
- 8. Why is it important to consider the cost of long term capital expenditures when they reside on the balance sheet?
- 9. Describe the steps in creating a capital budget.
- 10. Explain the various situations where each one of the six techniques for capital budgeting would be the best one to utilize. (Note you need to come up with a situation for each one of the six techniques).
- 11. What can you do to manage risk?
- 12. What is a financial plan?
- 13. Discuss the factors that can have a negative effect on a retirement plan.
- 14. Can these factors be managed?
About this question:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by .
Need a new homework/assignment/essay help? Please order, it's fast, easy and fun. Turnaround: 1-4 hours