Violations of security policies are considered to be a(n) __________ issue upon which proper disciplinary actions must be taken.
- law enforcement
Depending on the violation's severity, repeat or continued violations of organization-wide policies might be grounds for:
- refusing to pay earned wages.
- denying overtime assignments.
- termination of employment.
- limiting an employee's Internet access.
Flat organizational structures are characterized by a management structure that:
- is cross-functional and more open to employee input.
- places all decision making at the executive management level.
- provides limited access and connectivity to employees.
- considers employee contributions to be of no value.
Hierarchical organizational structures are characterized by departments that are separated by:
- creativity level.
- salary level, creating animosity between departments.
- teams, creating competitiveness between departments.
- function, creating multiple functional silos.
In hierarchical organizational structures, communication between employees tends to:
- be very difficult to achieve at all.
- occur across organizational functions.
- be more "top-down."
- be more "bottom-up."
In flat organizational structures, employees tend to be:
- more open and communicative.
- more interested in financial rewards.
- constrained within their role or function.
- less likely to interact across the organization.
About this question:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by .