- What is meant by "unfair dismissal" and what can a person do if they think they have been unfairly dismissed.
- What are the National Employeement Standards and who do they apply to? Can an employeement contract specify that they do not apply?
- What is the difference between an "Industry Award" and an "Enterprise Agreement".
- What is a tort and how is it different from other forms of liability, such as contractual or criminal liability?
- One action could simultaneously involve liability in tort, contract and criminal law. Explain using examples.
- What is the role of duty of care in the tort of negligence? Explain the factors relevant to the question to whether a duty of care exists.
- Explain what vicarious liability means? What is an example of when a business may be vicariously liable?
- Discuss how businesses can manage the risk of being sued for negligence.
- What is a disclosure requirement? What is the point of it?
- If the NCC doesn't apply, credit providers are not required to disclose this information. Does this means this information is irrelevant?
- What options are there for a business that needs to recover an unpaid debt?
- What are the processes involved, and advantages or disadvantages of each option?
About this question:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by .
Need a new homework/assignment/essay help? Please order, it's fast, easy and fun. Turnaround: 1-4 hours