- Extending the Pettit-O'Malley et al. findings (note-taking study) to a marketing situation, which of the following sales-promotion techniques would be expected to produce the most favorable shifts in brand attitudes in a single application?
- Coupons, as redeemed by a consumer.
- Contests, requiring consumer-suggested/-created jingles, slogans, or ads.
- Rebates, which induce product purchase, but may or may not get redeemed.
- Manufacturer-sponsored sales (i.e., discounted prices).
- Premiums (i.e., attached related merchandise) which a consumer receives when he/she purchases a firm's brand
About this question:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by .
Need a new homework/assignment/essay help? Please order, it's fast, easy and fun. Turnaround: 1-4 hours